(9 Positions) Project Nurses- (Maternal and Child Health and Nutrition Project )
- Christiaan Barnard Healthcare Foundation
- Job Overview
P.O. Box 234 Mikocheni Dar es Salaam
- Salary Offer 1500000-2000000
We are looking for 8 registered nurses to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Duties of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
- Registered Nurse Responsibilities:
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
Registered Nurse Requirements:
- Diploma/Bachelor degree in nursing.
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Experience in home health care.
- Experience in emergency room or intensive care.
Remuneration will be in line with the set procedures of the organizations which consider the experience and qualifications of the candidate (USD 2500-3500)
Apply here for (9 Positions) Project Nurses
Applications will be accepted up to 15th August 2022. Interested applicants should submit: A cover letter, describing how you meet the qualifications and why you are interested in this position.
A current resume.
Three (3) or more professional references, to be included in your profile. Please include at least one supervisor, peer, and (if you have supervised staff) someone you have supervised or led.
All applications to be sent to email@example.com