Regional Community Outreach Coordinator (RCOC) – 4 Positions (Tanzania)
- Christiaan Barnard Healthcare Foundation
- Regional Community Outreach Coordinator (RCOC) – 4 Positions (Tanzania)
- Postal Code
P.O.BOX 245 Mikocheni, Dar es Salaam
- Salary Offer : 2000000-3500000
We are searching for a talented and professional community outreach coordinator to maintain all community outreach activities. A RCOC will represent the organization and work with the management team to develop and implement initiatives that increase organization visibility within the surrounding community.
You need to be self-motivated, enthusiastic, and community-driven to take on this exciting role.
- Maintain a calendar of outreach activities, including community events, workshops, appearances, and other communication opportunities.
- Prepare an annual budget for community outreach activities.
- Nurture new and old relationships with collaborative partners.
- Schedule regular outreach exhibitions in the community and educate employees on community responsibility.
- Prepare accurate records and reports on the goals of the fundraising plan.
- Oversee a professional donor management system.
- Assist in the organization of special events, including donor/volunteer appreciation events and other fundraising initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, business, or related fields.
- Preferred experience of 1-3 years within non-profit fundraising or outreach activities.
- Outstanding written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong experience preparing reports.
- Friendly, enthusiastic, and positive attitude.
- Strong knowledge of social media and other basic marketing platforms.
- Detail-orientated with the ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
Remuneration will be in line with the set procedures of the organizations which consider the experience and qualifications of the candidate (USD 2500-3500)
How to Apply for Regional Community Outreach Coordinator
Applications will be accepted up to 15th August 2022. Interested applicants should submit: A cover letter, describing how you meet the qualifications and why you are interested in this position.
A current resume.
Three (3) or more professional references, to be included in your profile. Please include at least one supervisor, peer, and (if you have supervised staff) someone you have supervised or led.
All applications to be sent to email@example.com